Tricks

May 18, 2012

Insatall linux in windows.

1 ) First of all you have image or .iso file of the linux.
2 ) Mount the image through deamon tools or power iso etc.....
     for mount image open that tool.
     like in power iso....
     -> Open power iso
     -> Click on mount image
     -> Open image which you want to mount(install).
      
3 ) Afetr mount image open My Computer select mounted drive( here is linux mint).    
                                                                                                                                                                                                        

        

4 ) Right click on Linux Mint 10 and select autoplay or Run Mint4 win.
5 ) Now select the install inside windows from given interface.
                                
  6 ) Next step is for installation.....
       For that select the drive were you want to install linux.
       you can modify size,Username,password....
  

7 ) Now click on Install and in few second linux is install on your windows..



8 ) After complete installation you want to reboot and boot linux it will take few minute to install the linux....
     

6 comments:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang"Insatall linux in windows."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guide! I will follow these guide and try to do it on my own. Wish me luck' Keep posting!



    Server Racks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here i found some effective information. It can be always helpful for me. I got a site there has home delivery service.
    ParaZapper

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!
    http://www.iwalkusa.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://adf.ly/nA3qg
    U can get ur full computer related problems solution on this link

    ReplyDelete