=>By turning off the Log-in screen saver you can increase system performance..njoy..!!
- START > RUN dialogue box
- In RUN box type regedt32 and then click OK.
- Now, in the Registry Editor window, locate the following registry key:HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Desktop
- Then in the right panel, double-click ScreenSaveActive.
- In the Edit String dialog box, type 0 in the Value data box, and then click OK.
- Click Exit on the File menu to quit Registry Editor.
=>So, the logon screen saver is turned off..!!!