That is Trick to open cmd directly in any local folder...
1) If you want to open CMD in path "D:\Software".
2) First of all Open D:\Software.
3) Create Shortcut(Right Click -> New ->Shortcut).
4) Type 'cmd' in the text-field.
5) Then Click Next and Finish.
6) Press alt+Enter for Open the property of cmd Shortcut.
7) Change the path of Start in with (D:\Software).
8) Press Apply and OK.
9) Double Click on Shortcut and you will find the cmd with your local path.
Now you can Process directly in this cmd......